Are You Looking For Something?

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Beauty Tagged

I was tagged by one of my followers

What's your favorite make up look?

Neutral eye w/ defined crease & bold lips

Do you have a beauty vice?
Yes Blush is my new LOVE!

What part of your body do you love?
I love my lips.

Who is your beauty icon?

I don't have just 1.
Mo'nique - repping for the thick sistahs, always on point head to toe 'cept for not shaving the legs, as much as i don't agree w/ that part, it doesn't nullify her divaness!

Queen Latifah. LOVE her on the red carpet! BEAUTIFUL!

Michelle Obama, beautifully executed every single time.


Princess Grace of Monaco, personification of grace. She was a PRINCESS y'all!


Coco Chanel, simplicity exemplifies chic


What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?
Lipgloss. i can't do dry lips!

How do you look after your skin?
If I've worn foundation, I use Clinque 3 step system & a scrub. When I remember, I use olay total effects night firming cream. i use a korean washcloth to exfoliate a few times a week. (body). My skin LOVES Bath N Body Works breathe: high lather moisture wash & daily vitamin body lotion. When I remember, I conquer rough patches (elbows/ankles) w/ shea butter.

What is your signature scent?
I love anything that makes me smell like vanilla. Right now, I'm dogging A corny vanilla time release powder from the dollar store & HANAE MORI eau de toilette. YUM

What are your haircare secrets?
I'm combating dry scalp with ORGANIX TeaTree Shampoo & Conditioner. I've recently started donning wigs. They are so convenient & really give my hair a break from heat damage.
I usually cornrow my hair after it's been washed & conditioned.

How do you pamper yourself?
I pamper myself by doing my makeup everyx I leave the house. I paint my nails whenever I feel like it. LOL I love in Bath and Body Works "breathe" products.

What is your beauty pet peeve?
It bothers me when I see people's eyeshadow all creased up. I want to take them by the hand & educate them about primers. I mean they took all that effort to gussy themselves up, to no avail. Unless it is a close personal friend, I keep my thoughts to myself.

What would your desert island must haves be?
My Bible, My Husband, My Kids, Water, food, a fan and my ipod player lol

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
Like Coco Chanel said, "Always remove 1 accessory b4 leaving the house."

I tag ALL my followers (peers) I want you each to feel special.

If you choose to participate, you are welcome to leave your responses in the comment section if you don't care to post them on your blog or if you don't have one. :O)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. Blogger awards...my next post. LOL thanks for the love & recognition. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.