Are You Looking For Something?

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Living Proof NO frizz Styling Treatment


img cred..sephora

Straight Making No Frizz Styling Treatment for Thick to Coarse Hair
What it is:
A daily treatment for optimum frizz reduction and conditioning.

What it does:

Living Proof Straight Making No Frizz Styling Treatment for Thick to Coarse Hair offers the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years. No Frizz addresses the two causes of frizz—humidity and friction. It provides a superior, extremely thin humidity barrier on hair while reducing surface friction. The result is the most effective, lightweight frizz fighter on the market today. Hair is left smooth and manageable without becoming greasy or heavy.

What else you need to know:
No Frizz formulas efficiently deliver PolyfluoroEster to the surface of the hair in one even, perfect layer—devoid of any extraneous additives. This advanced styling aid works great on color-treated hair and is terrific for taming highly processed hair. No Frizz also repels dirt and oil so you can go longer between shampoos.

LOVE THIS STUFF! Five out of Five stars!
Why?
I use it after washing & conditioning my daughter's relaxed hair. Next I blow it dry on a warm setting. Her hair is really dense & thick! She's also a bigtime sweater. Often that results in POOFY hair the moment she steps out of the airconditioning & into the humidity. I noticed a marked improvement in the texture of her hair. I flat ironed it on a warm setting & reversion was practically non-existant.

Pretty Pricey @ $24 (4oz), but so worth it for my peace of mind. :O)
Try the 2oz bottle for $14

buy this product @
http://www.Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.