Are You Looking For Something?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dallas Girl - Freetress



Synthetic Full Cap
Band
Double Combed
1b



Initially I loved this wig.



It is much more curly than depicted on the model. It is more like large spiral curls.



It swelled over time though.
It was my first wig purchase.
I brushed her too much.
The bangs are thin & waaay too long! I had to remedy that, right?
I eventually cut the bangs incorrectly. FAIL!

With Cut Bangs UGH!



She kept tangling. I think I just didn't know how to care for her properly.
I would totally wash her & give her another play, but I wrecked her bangs.

Right now, she's sitting in her bag, in a dark closet. I wear her if I'm "cooking" or doing yard work. No point in ruining one of my GOOD wigs.

I would consider purchasing her again & having my stylist thin her out a bit.



Photo Credit: Hair Sisters

2 comments:

  1. i bought this wig. i loved it. i just wore it during the day then wrapped my hair at night, sprayed a lil oil sheen on the wig and put the fishnet thingy back on it and back in the bag. lasted me a while, i liked the bangs though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Mimi! Yes, I did all of that. I used Bonfi, oil free wigshine. I kept her in the hairnet as well. I think the more curly wigs are, the more prone they are to tangling. Also, I brushed her way too much @ 1st. I liked her for the "honeymoon" period. I may buy her again. :O)So did you swoop your bangs to the side, or what? maybe I just have a pnut head. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.