Are You Looking For Something?

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jenna (Freetress EQUAL)



Ok, don't be put off by the super shiny doll hair on the model. It looks WHACK on her. I like how she looks on me. It's my "Jennifer Aniston wrap" wig.

She's a synthetic 1b.
She has adjustable straps and a NO COMBS!

I took out some of my hair in the front & on the sides & swooped the bang to the side. I wore her with a headband. That compensates for that WACK short bang.





I wear her off to the side. She has a skin top part.



I hate when the part is right in the middle! I usually wear this when I visit the kids' school or run errands. (Just like Wendy Williams, I have my "PTA" wig as well)




She's not too hot, but she has just enough "shoulder sweep" for me to feel glamorous, but unencumbered by voluminous long stray strands getting in my face.



My mom wears this style all the time. I put Jenna away for a while when I get tired of looking like my Mom.
No Frontal Shots today
(retaining fluid..."So vain, probably think this song is about me.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.