Are You Looking For Something?

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Splurge vs. Steal (Skin Care)

Although I prefer to indulge in the splurges, I do use my steals as backups.

SPLURGE

Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion $11.00



Step 2 in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System-and the difference-maker for great skin. Gentle exfoliating lotion developed by Clinique's dermatologists de-flakes to reveal clearer skin. Smooths the way for moisture. Formulas for oilier skin help sweep away oil, maintain clearer skin.


Skin Types: 1 - Very Dry to Dry
Concern: Dullness

vs.

STEAL

Olay Refreshing Toner $4



This is a low-alcohol, dermatologist-tested formula containing aloe and witch hazel that cleans and refreshes without overdrying. Cleans by removing dirt, oil and makeup without stripping skin's essential moisture. Refreshes, leaving skin feeling cool and wonderfully fresh. Tones gently with a mild formula with added aloe and witch hazel. I usually buy mine from WalMart.

SPLURGE $24

Clinque Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion



The moisture “drink” developed by Clinique’s dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance for very dry skins, or skins dry in the cheeks, comfortable to oily in the T-zone. Softens, smooths, improves. 4.2 fl. oz.
*Please note: pump will not fit on cap-top lotion.

Skin Types: 1 - Very Dry to Dry, 2 - Dry Combination

vs.

STEAL $5

Dove Face Care Sensitive Skin Facial Lotion



Designed especially for sensitive skin
Fragrance-free and Dye-free
Non-irritating
Dermatologist tested

My skin LOVES this stuff. Never had a breakout nor irritation from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.