Are You Looking For Something?

Monday, December 21, 2009

Drug Store BOGOs for 12/20 to 12/26

CVS

Discounts applied with use of the Extra Care Bucks Card

Buy CoverGirl Clean Liquid Foundation for $5, get $2 Extra Care Bucks
It's like getting it for $3.00


Buy 1 Revlon Super Lustrous or Moon Drops Lipstick, get $5 Extra Care Bucks
It's like getting it for $1.99

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off of the following items
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation, Powder, Blush or Concealer
Select Women's or Men's Fragrances

Buy 2 Get 1 Free Nivea for Men Facial Care

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rite Aid


40% Off
All Maybelline New York Cosmetics

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
Artificial Nail & Eyelashes
Cosmetic Bags & Wallets
CoverGirl Lip Color, or Mascara
L'Oreal Mascara

John Freida Root Awakening, Brilliant Brunette, Sheer Blond or Luxurious Volume Hair Care
Revlon Lip or Nail Enamel
Sally Hansen Lip Color, Nail Enamel
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Rite Aid & Salon Plus
Grooming Implements & Cotton Puffs,Skin Care, Hydrogen Peroxide & 70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Walgreens

St Ives Body Wash $1.49

Kleenex Facial Tissue $.79 (coupon)


Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Revlon Lip or Nail Color

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
Maybelline Cosmetics

1 comment:

  1. Heeey I didn't know you had a blog either! Lol. Thanks for the heads up on these sales. My make up junky-ism is about to be reborn if I'm not careful. Lol. Happy Holidays! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.