Are You Looking For Something?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Drugstore BOGOs for 12/13 to 12/19



These are snippets from drugstore bargains in my region.
Please check your local Sunday paper for more details.

CVS
Discounts applied with the use of the Extra Care Card

Spend $10 get $3 extra bucks when you buy ANY CoverGirl Cosmetics
your choice $7

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off of the Following Items
Rimmel Lip Products
L'Oreal Paris (excludes double extend keratin kit)
Lumene Skin Care
Select Designer Women's or Men's Fragrances

Buy 1 Get 1 Free on the following items
Almay (Foundation, Powder, Blush or Concealer)
Revlon Cosmetics & Beauty Tools

Essence of Beauty $14.99
Bathrobe & Slippers Set
Gift Set
Travel Bag
Travel Tote

Natural Daylight Mirror $19.99
1-8x magnification
touch sensor 3 level lighting

Quest for the Perfect Makeup Mirror

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rite Aid

25% Off
Nail Polish Remover 6oz.
Salon Plus Cotton Rounds 80 ct.

40% Off
Revlon Color Stay Cosmetics
& Beauty Tools

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off of the following items
Almay Cosmetics
Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers
CoverGirl Cosmetics
CQ Petites & Chameleon Nail Enamel
Maybelline Face & Eye Cosmetics
Physician's Formula Cosmetic

Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Queen Helene, Jason Avalon or Alba Hair, Skin or Bath Care
Yes to Carrots Lip Butter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walgreens

40% Off
Sally Hansen
&
LaCross
Gift Sets

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off of the Following Items
L'Oreal Cosmetics
Rimmel Eye or Lip
Almay (Foundation, Concealer, Powder, Blush or Eye)
Neutrogena (Foundation, Concealer, Powder, Blush)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.