Are You Looking For Something?

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Drugstore BOGOs/Sales for 12/27 to 1/2



CVS
Savings applied with use of the Extra Care Bucks Card

Aussie or Herbal Essences Shampoo $2.88

Dawn Dishwashing Liquid $.99 (great for home made brush cleaner)

CoverGirl Lash Blast $4.49 Lowest Price of the Year!

Buy 1 Get 1 Free of the Following Items:

Buy 1 Garnier Nutriste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller, Cream, Get A Free Garnier Skin Reniew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

Revlon Foundation, Powder, Blush, Concealer or Lip

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off of the following items:

Ardell Duo Fashion Eyelashes, Kiss or Broadway Artificial Nails

CVS Brand Mix & Match
(Baking Soda, Cotton Squares, Cotton Swabs, 91% Alcohol, Facial Tissues & much more)

CoverGirl Cosmetics (excludes Lash Blast Volume) Limit 4

Palmer's Skin Care

Sally Hansen Nail Color or Treatment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rite Aid

Buy 1 Get 1 Free of the Following Items:



Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off of the Following Items:

ALL Eye Shadow (excludes Almay, CoverGirl & New York Color
NYC Cosmetics Regular Retail $1.99 & Above
ALL Lip Color including Almay, Bonnie Bell, Maybelline, Physician's Formula, Prestige, Sally Hansen
Renpure Organics or Organix Hair Care
Revlon Age Defying Cosmetics
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walgreens


Puffs Facial Tissue $.89 (coupon)
Walgreens Brand Cotton Balls, Studio 35 Polish Remover 8oz. $.99 (coupon) Limit 3
Walgreens Isopropyl Alcohol $.89 (coupon) Limit 3


Buy 1 Get 1 Free of the Following Items:

Almay Cosmetics

LA CROSS/Sally Hansen Treatment, Complete Salon Pens or LaCross Implements

Revlon Foundation, Concealer, Powder, Blush or Eye Cosmetics

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off

CoverGirl Cosmetics

Dawn or Joy Dish Liquid $.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.