Are You Looking For Something?

Friday, February 19, 2010

Wholesale Wigs, Hair, Beauty Supply Items

Thank you April!



UPDATE 2/24/10
Unfortunately April had to delete her video because of some legal issues that could have resulted in drama. I am very appreciative that she took the time to share this information with us. Please know that you can buy many of the wigs, including lace fronts at wholesale prices from rockey trading as opposed to paying the markup at some of the more popular hair websites. Rockey Trading also sells items you may find at your local beauty supply

Rockey Trading

Chic for Cheap with Rockey Trading.com
CONTACT INFO: Phone: 813-888-9400, Fax: 813-881-1512
Email: rockeytrading@yahoo.com

- $100 Minimum, Major Credit Cards Accepted, No Paypal
- Fast Secure Shipping (UPS)

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Thanks so much for this. I just fell of the no buy wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! When I saw this, I was *dead* XD! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.