Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Bare Feet Shoes RANT
I placed an order on 2/15/2010.
I did not get all of my stuff. I received just one pair of boots on 3/9/10.
There were 3 other pairs of shoes/boots on the order.
There was ZERO explaination about the delay. I was HOT!
I could have gone to the store in person, as it is less than 20 minutes from my home.
I wanted the convience of shopping on line, as my teenage daughter wears a size 11 shoe. Being able to see which items were IN STOCK was a plus. I didn't want to overspend. No one can just "peep" in Bare Feet. They have so many beautiful shoes, a shoe freak like myself could be there ALL DAY! If you have a Bare Feet Shoes in your local area, I suggest you shop there in person as opposed to ordering online.
If they were on ebay, I would probably give them like 1 star, seriously! OMGoodness, I was really disappointed. The communication was TERRIBLE!
Check Out their RETURN POLICY.
It has got to be the worst I've ever seen since the former one of Burlington Coat Factory.
"Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for the order you recently placed.
IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR COMPLETE ORDER IT MEANS THAT THE MISSING ITEM(S) ARE OUT OF STOCK AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE. We have charged your credit card ONLY for the amount of the item(s) that you recieve (sic) and the rest of the money was relased bac on your credit card. Please allow 3-4 business days to see the funds back in your account.
- NO REFUNDS
- All returns are subject to STORE CREDIT or EXCHANGE.
- Returns and exchanges should be made within 14 days from the date you receive your merchandise
- The merchandise should be returned with original box, tags and Sales receipt
- Worn merchandises (sic) should be returned wit original box, tags and Sales receipt
- Worn merchandises (sic) are non-returnable
- For exchanges use PRODUCT RETURN FORM.
- SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Bare Feet Shoes is not responsible for the fit of the shoe/merchandise
- There will be a $7.50 shipping and handling charges (sic) for any returns
- All Damaged items go to repair first. Broken heel is not considredd as a defect
- When store credit is issued, it can be redeemed by calling Customer Service
- Store credit cannot be redeemed at retail stores.
- Barefeetshoes.com reserves teh right to refuse any excessive and/or bad faith returns.
- Please allow 7-15 Business days t receive and process your returns.
Our Address for all returns:
Bare Feet Shoes
city, state, zip
All RETURNS and EXCHANGES must be mailed to the address listed above. Online merchandise cannot be accepted at retail locations.
Thank you for shopping at BAREFEETSHOES.COM"
OMGoodness! So basically, if you do purchase anything from them, you had better be ready to be married to it for life. INSANITY!
I am considering still shopping there in person, hesitantly. I've gotten some banging shoes from there over the years. I can't let them keep me from getting my Cute & Sexy on. LOL However, I will NEVER, EVER, FOREVER NEVER order from them online, AGAIN!
To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.