Sunday, April 18, 2010
Got Blackheads? - Try this Homemade Biore Strip Dupe
Blackheads are tiny, dark spots caused by a small plug in the opening of a follicle (pore) on the skin. Blackheads are also called open comedones.
Comedones are small, flesh-colored, white, or dark bumps that give skin a rough texture. The bumps are found at the opening of a sebaceous follicle (pore).
Check out 1SimplYounique
You will need 1 beaten egg white and some toilet tissue.
1. Beat the egg white until it is frothy.
2. Wet your face with warm water to open your pores. This will facilitate blackhead extraction.
3. Using your fingers, use the egg white as a mask.
4. Apply toilet tissue, 1 sheet at a time, avoiding eyebrow area.
5. Allow to dry (approximately 15 minutes)
6. Gently peel toilet tissue from your face. You should see the blackheads stuck to the tissue.
7. Wash, tone and moisturize.
To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.