Are You Looking For Something?

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Drugstore Sales and BOGOs for 5/16 to 5/22/2010





Discounts applied with the use of Extra Care Rewards Card

Be on the look out for Beauty CLEARANCE
(75% Off) green & (50% Off) pink stickers
If you are unsure of the price, just hit the scanner for a price check @ the entrance of the store. My local CVS did not have any stickers in stock last time.
Blogs are all a buzz about great prices on Milani (buzzworthy lipgloss $1.75), L'Oreal HiP (Color Rich Cream Crayons $2.49), and More!

Sale 10% Off
Tweezerman Premium Beauty Tools.

Sale $4.99
Ellin LaVar or Cristophe Professional Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler (excludes thermal reconstructor)

Get $2 extra bucks reward when you buy CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara

Get $5 extra bucks reward when you buy (3) Kiss or Broadway Artificial Nails (excludes glues)

Get $5 extra bucks reward when you buy Physicians Formula mineral powder

Spend $10 get $4 extra bucks reward when you buy any Revlon Cosmetics

Spend $15 get $5 extra bucks reward when you buy any Neutrogena Suncare
(excludes Spectrum and liquids)

Spend $20 get $10 extra bucks reward when you buy Nexxus Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler

Spend $35 get $10 extra bucks reward when you buy Healthy Skin Care Products
(Limit of 5 per household during promotional period of 5/2/2010 to 5/29/2010)

Buy Clairol Herbal Essences or Aussie Shampoo, conditioner or Styler, Get $2 extra bucks reward. It's like getting it for $.99.
(Also see Manufacturer's Coupon in Sunday's paper)

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off

- Mix & Match LaCross Beauty Tools, Sally Hansen Cosmetics or Hair Removers
- Select Women's or Men's Fragrances
- Essence of Beauty Cosmetics Accessories
- Almay Cosmetics
- Smooth 'n Shine, Doo Gro or Hollywood Beauty Hair Care


Buy 1 Get 1 FREE

- Bioluxe Shampoo, Conditioner or Hairspray
- CoverGirl Wetslicks Amazement (No limit is listed!)





*Use Wellness + card for added Savings

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off

- L'Oreal Cosmetics


Buy 1 Get 1 FREE

- *Olay Skin or Bath Care Products
- *Wet N Wild Cosmetics
- *Rite Aid Nail Polish Removers, and Cotton



Sale $.99
Walgreens Tape
-(invisible tape is great for keeping things NEAT when applying eyeshadow)

Sale 25% Off
- L'Oreal Skincare (Excludes Sublime and 360 Clean)

Sale $4.99
L'Oreal Mascara or Lipcolour (Excludes Colour Riche Serum)

Sale 50% Off
- Walgreens Lip Care

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off

- Johnson's Skincare
- Revlon Cosmetics
- Maybelline Eye Cosmetics
- Sheer Sun Care (Walgreens Brand)

Buy 1 Get 1 FREE

- Body Wash, Bar or Hand Soap (Walgreens Brand, Details, or Dial)
- Right Guard or Dry Idea Antiperspirant/Deodorant
- Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick

7 comments:

  1. My CVS didn't have the stickers also, but I got L'Oreal HIP crayon: blue n green color and also Beckoning and Striving Pigment for less than $3/piece. I also saw Rimmel l/s: Crush & Precious and Sally Hansen nail polish on clearance too. NYC liquid liner too is on the clearance but my CVS are out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot some of the L'Oreal HIP lip struck are on clearance too. I will check tomorrow if the cream liners are too cause that scanner is now my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Kimmy! I'll let you know how I make out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't find the loreal hip blue or green crayon anywhere at cvs! I definitely don't want to pay full price for them at walmart or target :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Makeup On A Budget, I know just what you mean! A few mos ago, every1 was snatching up the crayons, but my CVS had not marked them down. I didn't even want to buy them on a BOGO. Cheap! Can you ck. more than 1 CVS? That's what I plan to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally found those suckers at the first cvs I went. Someone misplaced them and I just so happened to be in the hair care section...go figure lol. I was able to get a discount on them. Go up front and check to make sure they're not on discount because I've heard from a few people that they've been discounted since last week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ MakeupOnABudget Congratulations. I think someone probably HID those jokers! LOL So you got the blue & the green? Just wondering if there were any other colors on the list.
    I was only able to get the bronze one a few mos. back. Everyone else was getting green, blue & gold. I was SICK b/c they were still regular price @ my store. I hope I can get a couple this time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.