Are You Looking For Something?

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Elasta QP GLAZE Conditioning Shining Gel - REVIEW



"Shines, defines, accentuates, moisturizes, silkens and controls any texture hair Contains Glycerine, a lightweight humectant used primarily in skin care products, to impart moisture, and Panthenol (Vitamin B5) to create shine Greaseless formula never adds weight and can be rinsed out easily with water

Vitamin-rich, GLAZE is an artistic tool that moisturizes, silkens defines and gives shine. Use daily to shape, control frizz and add shine to any hairstyle. Easy to shampoo out. Contains NO WAX, NO PETROLEUM, NO ALCOHOL.

To Use: Spread in palm. Apply to damp or dry hair.
For smoothing edges, apply directly to hair."

INGREDIENTS: Water, Isoceleth-20, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Oleth-2, Propylene Glycol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nuclfera (Coconut) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol(Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin (Vitamin H) Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Contails Vitamins B2, D, A E, K & Potassium), Panthenol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-5, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Parfum (Fragrance)

This product can be used by everyone in my family.
- There are varying hair textures from 4c (tight kinky coiled), to 3b (Soft Wavy).
We are:
texlaxed (textured under-relaxed hair),
transitioning (half relaxed, half natural), relaxed, and natural.
- This product imparts sheen.
- It eliminates frizz.
I use it to smooth down edges for sleek looks, such as buns or ponytails.

My daughter's 4a hair is easily smoothed on the edges with this product.



Her APL (armpit lenght) hair is coiffed into a side swept donut bun.



I also use it to blend a small portion of hair from my hairline with wigs.
It does not matter whether the wig is a lacefront, straight, wavy or curly,
the transition is seamless with the use of this product.
The men in our home use this to set waves.
We love it!

I like the fact that it does not contain petroleum, wax or alcohol.
It does not leave our hair stiff or crunchy. It leaves the hair very soft.

I give this product 4 out of 5 stars.
I love all of the natural oils and vitamins, but really wish there was a way to retain all of the qualities of this product without the taboo ingredients such as the parabens and the mineral oil.

2 comments:

  1. I love this thing 2, got my first jar 2day

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous...Love the product for the colder months better than warmer ones. Heat of summer tends to break down the product a lil' bit. Thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.