Are You Looking For Something?

Friday, May 21, 2010

Look Of The Day - LOTD



FACE

Make Up For Ever Elixir
Primer - MAC Prep + Prime/Skin
Foundation - MAC Select SPF/NC50, e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder/Tone 3
Contour - MAC Sculpting Powder/DEFINITIVE
Highlight - NARS/ALBATROSS, e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder/SUNKISSED
MAC Prep + Prime/Transparent Finishing Powder
Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix

EYES



Primary Base - L'Oreal DeCrease
Secondary Base - L'Oreal HiP Color Rich Cream Crayon/812 ATTENTIVE
Eyeshadow Quad - e.l.f./BUTTERNUT
Mobile Lid - 2nd Lightest Color
Crease - Warm Bronze
Outer V - Darkest Color
Highlight - Lightest Color
Top Lashline - Wet N Wild H20 Liquid Liner/881 BLACK, e.l.f. Lash Kit/DRAMATIC
Bottom Lashline - L'Oreal HiP Color Rich Cream Crayon/ 972 PERFECTIONIST, repeat e.l.f. quad colors lightest to darkest from tearduct to outer eye, Underlashes on the outside/Sassi #33 (just 3 individuals on each eye)
Lashes

CHEEKS



L'Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing Cream/876 ELECTRIFY
NARS Powder Blush/LOVEJOY

LIPS
Line - Milani Lip Pencil/RED VELVET
Fill - NK Lip Pencil/A11 RED
Lipstick - NK/100 RUBY RED (MAC RUBY WOO dupe)



HAIR

Janet Collection - FULL LACE FIRST LADY/1B (OFF BLACK)
Synthetic Premium Fiber, Full Cap

JEWELRY

Alternating Pearl Choker Necklace & Bracelets/Old Navy
Extra Large Pearl Earrings - Local Beauty Supply



CLOTHING

Sweater - Ashley Stewart
Shell - Ashley Stewart

4 comments:

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.