Are You Looking For Something?

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Face Of The Day (FOTD) Kawaii Overdose Look #2 - Aqua and Purple Eyeshadow




EYES



Primary Base - L'Oreal De-Crease
Secondary Base - 3 in 1 Wild Beauty Jumbo Makeup Pencil - BABY BLUE
Mobile Lid - Inner 1/3rd - NYX eyeshdow HALAIWA
Mobile Lid - Center - Starry Boutique 36 Color Palette - TUQUIOSE
Mobile Lid/Crease Outer 3rd - Kawaii Overdose Mineral Eyeshadow - PSYCHIC
Crease Kawaii Overdose Mineral Eyeshadow - BARNEY
Crease - Make Up For Ever #92
Bridge/Transition Color - Milani SHOCK
Transition/Highlight - Absolute Single Eyeshadow #34
Highlight - Milani Single Eyeshadow SHEER SAND
Top Lashline - Jane Gel Eyeliner BLACK
Waterline - Milani Eye Pencil MEDITERRANEAN BLUE
Set Waterline Pencil - MAC SEA & SKY Mineralized Eyeshadow (blue side only)
Bottom Lashline - Outer Portion - NYX Eye Pencil PURPLE RAIN
Tearduct Bottom Lashline - Inner Portion - NYX HALAIWA

CHEEKS

Base - L'Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing Cream 882 SPRY
Apples - MAC Powder Blush - Plum Foolery (Thanks Minzy!)
Highlight - e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder WARM TAN

LIPS
Line and Fill - NK Lip Pencil NATURAL
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine - MALT SHAKE (this was lost in a purse for months...so glad I found it!)





HAIR
Newborn Free - Demi Cap (half wig) KELLY Color #1

JEWELRY
Earrings Beauty Supply $1
Bracelets PURPLE - Old Navy, Light Turquoise - Beauty Supply $1



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful accessories and makeup. U go dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look soooo beautiful!!! Love purple and blue as a combo. Makes me think of blueberries.

    I am just loving your jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ rmcandlelight...thanks so much! I had a tropez duo back in the day, but this combo is way more vibrant. I love blueberries! (hence the blueberry muffins LOL)

    Thanks for the compliments. Can't beat 'em for a buck. LOL The Old Navy was like $7? But still, for fab pieces, I'll pay that when needed.
    Girl, I'm sick about the jewelry situation. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too pretty. Loving the matching accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just so pretty...u look beautiful7gorj as always hun...love e accesories too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sharon. :O) I love playing in my makeup. I'm trying to be satisfied with what I have on hand, instead of getting yet MORE stuff. I think I've got plenty! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.