Are You Looking For Something?

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Favorites



SKINCARE
Skin MD Shielding Lotion + SPF 15 for Face & Body (Thanks Nicole & Skin MD!)






BLUSH
L'Oreal Blendable Blushing Cream 882 SPRY
I love using this as a base for most of my blushes
NYX Terra Cotta (MAC Gingerly dupe) LOVE THIS!





EYE PRODUCTS



Highlight - Milani Single Eyeshadow SHEER SAND
Transition/Bridge - Absolute Single Eyeshadow #34
This color is very close to my skin tone. Can't beat it for a dollar!
Transition/Bridge - e.l.f. GOLDEN GLOW

Wet N Wild H20 Liner BLACK
This has not let me down on swealtering days. We experienced two heatwaves here. Would not have survived a makeup day without this stuff!


LIP PRODUCTS
I'm LOVING BOLD BRIGHT in your face lipsticks this month.

MAC Show Orchid
MAC Vegas Volt





HAIR
Newborn Free - Demi Cap (half wig) KELLY #1

Favorite Bloggers

Melisawith1S She's a Blush Freak, not unlike myself. She's a Stay At Home Mom and she does an amazing job with her makeup!
From time to time she has incredible blog sales.

rmcandlelight *I'm Wearing China Glaze Stella* of Nails Beautiqued
has rekindled my love affair with Nail Polish (ENABLER! LOL) She never fails to disappoint with her posts. It is refreshing to see different colors on brown hands, but her nail game is on point enough for everyone to enjoy!




Favorite YouTuber
Terri is a sweetheart! She is an extremely talented artist. Her makeup skills are incredible!




Terricas1

8 comments:

  1. I feel honored that I'm listed as one of your favorite bloggers. I hope I keep pleasing you. Thank you so very much! xoxoxo ((hugs))

    nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ rmcandlelight...Thank you for giving me permission to use your photos! You do an incredible job. I'm stepping up my nail game because of you lady! :O) ((hugs)) right back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much awesome favs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anonymous...Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx for sharing...I need those 2lippies&nail polish sis...am lmao coz everytime I think my list has gone down I find somethn I want&it grows again....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very welcome Sharon. Yes, that's how it is for the makeup junkies. LOL Don't mean to enable. I too have the "illness". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are tooo sweet!xo Just Followed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww! Thanks for following Melisa!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.