Are You Looking For Something?

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Look Of The Day (LOTD) Hydrangea Inspired



EYES



Primary Primer - L'Oreal De-Crease
2ndary Primer - MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
MAC FORECAST COLOUR 3 QUAD
Mobile Lid MAC MINK PINK
Crease MAC BLACK TULIP
Cut Crease JUNGLE MOON
Transition MAC BRUISED PLUM
Highlight ABSOLUTE #34, Milani SHEER SAND
Top Lashline Wet N Wild H20 Liquid Liner BLACK
Bottom Lashline L'Oreal HiP Cream Eyeshadow Crayon 972 PERFECTIONIST, NYX PURPLE RAIN
Mascara MAC ZOOMLASH ZOOM BLACK, CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof VERY BLACK


BRUSHES USED
Laydown - elf e/s brush Laydown Mobile Lid
Crease - Coastal Scents C2000 Deluxe Crease Brush, MAC 224
Defining V - MAC 266
Blending - , MAC 224
Transition Highlight - Random Doefooted e/s brush, e.l.f. Defining eye brush


BLUSH

L'Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing Cream 886 ELATED
NARS Powder Blush LOVE JOY

LIPS



Lipstick - NYX 508 ORION
Lip Gloss - L'Oreal HiP Shine Struck Liquid Lip Color 866 RESERVED
Lip Gloss - L'Oreal Glamshine Plumping Lip Color 600 SIREN

2 comments:

  1. I love hydrangea's, too hot to grow in Florida. I see why they inspired you. You look purdy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ rmcandlelight...thanks. they were one of the first flower's name's that i learned. my grandmom had a huge bush in the center of her yard. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.