Are You Looking For Something?

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Look Of The Day (LOTD) - Progessively Striving



EYES

Primary Base - L'Oreal De-Crease
2ndary Base - L'Oreal HiP Color Rich Crayon Attentive 812
Inner 1/3rd - L'Oreal HiP Pigment Tenacious 848
Center Mobile Lid - L'Oreal HiP Pigment Progressive 854
Outer V - L'Oreal HiP Pigment Striving 228
Crease/Transition - L'Oreal Matte Warm Soft Brown
Bridge/Transition - Absolute #34, e.l.f. Golden Glow
Highlight - Milani Sheer Sand
Lashline Outer Liner - Color Rich Cream Crayon Authentic 382
Lashline Inner Liner - Color Rich Cream Crayon Attentive 812
Mascara MAC ZoomLash ZOOMBLACK, CoverGirl LashBlast VERY BLACK



CHEEKS

L'Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing Cream 882 SPRY
NYX Powder Blush - Terra Cotta (MAC Gingerly Dupe)



LIPS

Line & Fill - NK Lip Pencil Medal
Gloss Outer Portion - Tropez Copper Color
Gloss Interior Portion - L'Oreal HiP Shine Struck Liquid Color - Harmless




JEWELRY



Earrings $1 Local Beauty Supply
Bracelets $1 each Local Beauty Supply

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely my dear. Pretty jewelry. Did you find anymore NK's? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ rmcandlelight... thanks so much for the compliments. I haven't been shopping for new NKs recently. my posts have been colors from my stash. the newest acquisition was the dreamy luscious purple. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.