Are You Looking For Something?

Friday, June 4, 2010

Shrek Inspired - Nails Of The Day - Sinful Colors Show Me The Way and Milani Green Glow



I rocked a green peasant jersey knit top today with my peacock feather earrings & of course, peacock colors on my lids & nude lips. Although green is my all time favorite color, I was a little hesitant about wearing these colors. I draw the line at green polish on the toes though. Right away I think "FUNGUS".

I used my standard procedure...
Base Coat
3 coats of color
Top Coat

I found the Sinful Colors Show Me The Way to be a bit flakey, especially if I did not wait long enough between coats. This is tricky because I am sometimes impatient.

The Milani Green Glow was more sheer than I anticipated. Even with 3 coats, I could still see the VNL (visible nail line). GRRRRR


This photo was taken in Direct Sunlight with my Treo. Can you see the glitter better because of the blur?



Unless otherwise noted, the pictures were taken in diffused natural sunlight.















Do you ever wear green nail polish?

4 comments:

  1. i love green polish! i have yet to even see the shrek collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ yummy411...I love green nail polish as well, but this is my 1st x having worn it in a long time. here is a link to a blog post about the shrek nail polish collex. OPI is the brand. HTH & thanks for commenting!

    http://www.honeymag.com/2010/honeymag/opi-creates-a-shrek-inspired-nail-polish-collection/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely...I need a green nail polish in my life just realised I dont hav any ....ur nails look so pretty thanx for sharing darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I only have a few greens. I need more purple! You're very welcome. Thanks for the compliments Sharon. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.