Are You Looking For Something?

Monday, July 19, 2010

Eyes Of The Day (EOTD) - Bright Summer Colors - NK HD Eyeshadows



This is an homage to kokofemme of YouTube.
She did this look a couple of weeks ago.
I actually recreated this look, having thought it was original. *laughing*
Just before lining, I realised, Koko had already done this. It was lurking in my subconscious somehow. My hooded eye sister in makeup, graciously allowed me to share the tutorial here on this blog.



Primer - MAC Paint - Pot SOFT OCHRE
2ndary Primer 3 in 1 Makeup Pencil (says HOT PINK but is more like caution orange)
Mobile Lid
- NK HD eyeshadow #3026
- NK HD eyeshadow #3004
- NK HD eyeshadow #3009
Outer V/Crease - NK HD eyeshadow #3025, Make Up Forever #92
Transition - Milani - SHOCK
Highlight - Absolute 34
Top Lashline Wet N Wild Liquid Liner - BLACK
Bottom Waterline Jordana Kohl Eyeliner Pencil - BLACKEST BLACK
Mascara





6 comments:

  1. You did a great job re-creating this look and it looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First and foremost sis...thank YOU so very much! You have truly made me smile today. I appreciate you and thank you for the shout out! Your look is great and I too am a new found lover of these NK eyeshadows. I seriously need to do a haul cause for $1.49 (in SC) the quality of these shadows is amazingly pigmented. Again, you look marvelous dahling and I thank you for posting my video as well on your lovely blog!

    Hugs & Smiles,
    Koko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Koko, thanks so much for the kind words.
    I really appreciate your having allowed me to share the video with everyone here on my blog. Thanks also for the compliment. :O)

    Hugs,
    1xellus1

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so beautiful as always wish I could give this a try with the NK eyeshadows but I havent seen those in the UK so will have to use my Manly palette or Sleek palettes

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sharon...Thanks so much for the compliment! I heard the Manly palette was incredible. I wish we could get the Sleek palettes here without having to pay so much for shipping. They look amazing too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.