Are You Looking For Something?

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Face Of The Day (FOTD) - Featuring e.l.f. BLUE MOON Eyeshadow Quad



EYES



Primary Base - L'Oreal De-Crease
2ndary Base - NYX - Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - PACIFIC (mobile lid to crease)
e.l.f. BLUE MOON Eyeshadow Quad
Tearduct CREAM
Inner 1/3rd LIGHT BLUE
Outer 2/3rds DARK BLUE
Crease - BROWN
Deepen Crease - NYX NAVY
Transition - L'Oreal Matte - SOFT BROWN
Highlight - Coastal Scents 88 Palette - H1
(caramel brown color closest to my complexion)
Make Up For Ever Translucent Powder to prevent color transfer from crease to lid because of my hooded eyelids (not shown)
Tightline - Wet N Wild H20 Liquid Liner - BLACK
Top Lashline - L'Oreal HiP Liquid Liner - TALENTED
Bottom Lashline - L'Oreal Cream Color Crayon - INTRICATE, Smudged out with NYX NAVY
Mascara - MAC ZoomLash - ZOOMBLACK, CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof BLACK





CHEEKS



Highlight - NARS - ALBATROSS
Base - NYX Cream Blush GOLDEN
Set - NARS - LOVE JOY
Contour
BASE - Make Up For Ever Camouflage Palette #5 (darkest color)
SET - e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder #4



LIPS



Line - Maybelline Moisture Whip Lip Liner RAISIN
Fill - L'Oreal Volume Perfect Re-Shaping Lip Colour - MAXIMIZED MAUVE
Gloss - e.l.f. Super Shiny Lip Gloss MAUVE LUXE

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful look. Awww, I love that lip color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look Sha ur makeup&brows are on poin&beautiful smile too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the elf quad but haven't tried it out yet. Such a pretty blue color :)

    x Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimmy...Thanks so much oops, I neglected to list the correct colors on the original post. Edited with photo. Sorry about that. :O)

    Sharon...Thanks so much for the lovely compliments. :O)

    Christine...I have many of the elf quads. This was my 2nd time this one. I am committed to really using what I have. I love blue e/s.
    Thanks for commenting. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty look. I don't own any elf makeup products. Maybe I should check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. rmcandlelight...thanks so much. it's an inexpensive line to try. :O)

    Thanks Jenn! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww thank you so much for your comment <3

    x Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the compliment Vixxan. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.