Are You Looking For Something?

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Look Of The Day (LOTD) - Safari Chic



HAIR
Braid out (was going to be a bump with faux hawk, but I was paranoid about leaving my ends out in the air!) It ended up being a really loosely tucked french twist with 2 bumps on the top. Bobby Pins are my new best friend.





EYES
Primary Base - L'Oreal De-Crease
2ndary Base MAC Paint Pot - SOFT OCHRE
Mobile Lid - NK HD eyeshadow - 3008 with Coastal Scents 88 palette H1
(caramel brown) on top
Crease - L'Oreal Matte - SOFT BROWN
Top Lashline - Winged Liner - Wet n Wild H20 Liquid Liner - BLACK
Bottom Lashline Make Up For Ever Aqua Pencil - BLACK
Mascara - MAC ZoomLash - ZOOMBLACK

CHEEKS
Highlight - MAC Warm Light
Base - L'Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing Cream - ENAMOURED (soft pecan brown)
Set - Milani Mineral Powder Blush SUNSET BEACH

LIPS
Line - NYX Lip Liner Pencil BURGANDY
Fill - NK Lip Crayon AC44 FLAME
Lip Stick - MAC EVERHIP - Creamsheen
Lip Gloss - Revlon Superlustrous Lip Gloss - CORAL REEF




Top Old Navy
Shell Ashley Stewart
Scarf (used as a belt) - Fashion Bug
Cargo Shorts - Thrift Store Find
Bag - Coach
Kicks - Strappy Wedge Sandal - DSW Warehouse
Jewelry
Cuff Bracelet Beauty Supply Store
Large Gold Hoops Beauty Supply Store
Gold Herringbone Chain

2 comments:

  1. u look amazing sis...I love love this ..e make up,e hair&e outfit just love it all&them coral lips wow...pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon...Thanks so much for the compliments. I appreciate your support. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.