Are You Looking For Something?

Friday, September 10, 2010

Sunshine Award



Thanks so much to two lovely bloggers for having given me this award.

Budget Beauty Goddess
and

StardustStephanie


Paying it forward.

Sharing the love with 12 other bloggers.

If you are nominated, do feel free to continue to spread the love. No pressure to comply.

(Many of the bloggers listed below are very supportive of my blog.)
People I'm digging

All Things Nails (and handbags and shoes etc.) A woman after my own heart with a love for all things FABULOUS!

Nikki of Beads, Braids, & Beyond
Enamoured with her passion for promoting healthy hair care for little girls

Shawn of Beauty Beyond 101
Embodiment of Confidence and Beauty. Representing for the Plus-Sized Divas

KimmyDaDiva of Beauty Is Within: Da Diva Beauty
Floored by her skills to work a 120 eyeshadow palette like no other.

Denise of Budget Beauty Goddess Provides up to the minute news about drugstore goodies!

Christine of Christine Iversen
I share her zeal for beauty and fashion.

Lala of dominichulinda.blogspot.com I've been following her blog since it's inception. She never fails to disappoint with quick tips and drugstore dupes for high end products.

Vixxan of TheGlamShack She has theee sickest makeup collection I've ever seen! I appreciate her often humorous, frankly honest reviews.

KarenD of Frazzle and Aniploish
Tickled by her anecdotes and impressed by her writing style and
Dare I say "Perfect" manicure photographs?

StardustStephanie of Imperfectly Painted I am encouraged by her ability to juggle school and still share her passion for Nail Polish.

Konadlicious
I am in awe of her creativity!

rmcandlelight of NailsBeautiqued
Loving her swatches. Beautifully Manicured Nails! One of my fave spots to visit.

Sharon of 871Sher
I appreciate her enthusiasm for makeup & beauty

13 comments:

  1. hey congrats and lovely blog....check out mine!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rakhshanda...Thanks so much. Ckng it now. Thanks for the invitation. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thank you sooo much <3
    You are amazing, this really made me smile :)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too. Had never tried NYX lipstics before, but now im loving them :)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Christine...You're very welcome. Thanks so much for the compliments. Glad you are loving the NYX l/s. I regret not having purchased directly from NYX earlier when they had a l/s blowout sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello
    i just found your blog and i like it!
    maybe you'll pass by my blog if you have time and follow me?
    thanks!

    http://konadnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you so much! So unexpected and appreciated... ")

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the tag and the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ KarenD...You're very welcome. I really enjoy your work.

    @ AllThingsNails!...You are so very welcome. Supporting my Sister. :O)

    maRyya...Hi there! Thanks so much for visiting. So glad you are liking things here on my blog. I'm eager to ck out your work. Love the look of konad stamping. that monster bundle is on my wish list. hot footing it over to your blog right now. LOL I appreciate your comment. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. tahnx so much for e tag hun,appreciate e love&support..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Sharon...You are very welcome. Big Hugs
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sis, thank you so much for tagging me. Aw, I'm just blushing now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ rmcandlelight...You are very welcome Sis! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.