Are You Looking For Something?

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Look Of The Day - Featuring NEW BREED Handmade Conversation Piece Earrings



FACE

Just a little Powder in the T-Zone to keep the shine to a minimum.

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder C-7 NUT BROWN


EYES
Primer L'Oreal DeCrease
Mobile Lid
   MAC Sea & Sky Mineralized Eyeshadow (Blue Side Only)
   applied 1st with MAC Fix+ and then packed on
Crease L'Oreal Matte BROWN
Highlight Coastal Scents 88 Palette H1
   (caramel brown closest to my skintone)
Top Lashline - Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker 869
Bottom Lashline
     L'Oreal HiP Color Rich Cream Crayon PERFECTIONIST
Mascara
     MAC ZoomLash ZOOMBLACK
     and CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof VERY BLACK



CHEEKS
Base - L'Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing Cream TICKLED
Set - Milani Mineral Blush - SUNSET BEACH (MAC Raizin Dupe)


















LIPS
Line NK Lip Pencil COFFEE
Fill NK Lip Pencil NUDE
Lip Gloss  L'Oreal Glam Shine Plumping Lip Color DRAMA QUEEN













Threads
Black High V Neck Sweater - Avenue
Zebra Scarf - Metrostyle $10
Suede Brown Jacket - Target
Jewelry -
NEW BREED Earrings $8 from Mrs.ConversationPiece



12 comments:

  1. Love the color blue. Love the whole getup! Those earrings...cat got my tongue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look absolutely beautiful..I love e FOTD and how u got e earrings,scarf&make up to match together..AMAZING DEAR...love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. rmcandlelight...Thanks for taking the x to comment Sis. :O)

    Sharon...Thanks for commenting girl. You know how I like to play dressup. LOL :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. KayKay...Thanks so much girl! :O)

    Traycee...Plz ck her out, she has a lot of cute stuff on her website. She can make them smaller if you want as well. I love that they're hand made. I couldn't wait to rock my earrings. I was waiting on my scarf first though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty and those earrings are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vixxan...Wow! Thanks so much. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaaas! You look so pretty gurlfriend. I love the earrings too *wink*wink*!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Makeup4play...Thank you girl! You should ck her site out. There are like @ least 3 more pair I'd like to add to my collex. Thanks for taking the time to view & comment. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.