Are You Looking For Something?

Friday, October 8, 2010

Look Of The Day - (LOTD) Fall Colors

Rocking my new jewelry from Peruvian Earring





$5 Cat's Eye Chips Necklace
































Cat's Eye Chips on Silver Wire $2


















Threads
Rust Button Down Shirt Thrift Store Find
Orange Shell - Ashley Stewart
The Flirt Bootcut Jeans - Old Navy
Vintage Coach Bag - Thrift Store Find $5

















*update, this look is from Oct 1. I was mistaken about the e/s colors used.

Initially I thought it was just the Coastal Scents 88 Palette. Oops. Sorry about any confusion
Eyes
Brows
 - Maybelline Define A Brow Pencil MEDIUM BROWN
 - Outline/highlight - Make Up For Ever Camouflage Palette #5 (lightest color)
Prime - L'Oreal Decrease (lashline to brow)
2ndary Primer - L'Oreal HiP Color Rich Cream Crayon ATTENTIVE (mobile lid only)
Shadow - MAC Natural Flare Mineral Eyeshadow Quad
Lid - Copper Gold
Crease - Brown
Highlight - Yellow Gold
Transition - L'Oreal Matte BROWN (not pictured)
Make Up For Ever Aqua HD Powder to prevent lid to crease shadow transfer
Top Lashline Wet N Wild H20 Liquid Liner BROWN
Bottom Under Lashline - Prestige Eyeliner SABLE
Mascara MAC ZoomLash  ZOOMBLACK

Cheeks

L'Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing Cream
NARS Powder Blush Taj Mahal


















Lips
Line Jordana Auto Liner CORAL ICE
Fill Jordana Auto Liner MARMALADE
Lipstick NK PEACH BEIGE (Pearl)
Lipgloss - L'Oreal HiP Super Shine Struck Liquid Lip Color - ZEALOUS

12 comments:

  1. u look amazing dear,lovely jewellery..me likey

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so pretty and inexpensive. You are so thrifty sis!! Great deal :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, thanks so much! Glad you like the jewelry & everything. :O) I'm cheap! LOL chic for cheap as April always says.

    rmcandlelight...Thanks so much. You know how we do. LOL :O)

    Traycee...Thanks so much. I find the neutral eyes so effortless. I rocked them in Sept. Looks like maybe the same for Oct girl. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely. I really like the necklace and earring set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyebrows are banging- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. zimchic...what an awesome compliment. Thank you! smoke & mirrors LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a steal...that coach bag is nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dhalia...Thanks for commenting. Unfortunately, that store is no longer in my area. I can cherish the memories though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice coach bag hun&ooohps never even realised u had listed the wrong eyeshadow staff as I dont own any of the products lol but thnx for correcting anyhoo...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so awesome a coach for $5.00!!! Being in Fla it would have been way more!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.