Are You Looking For Something?

Friday, December 3, 2010

Powerful Purple



























I was inspired by this photo.
Photo Credit:  CVS 360























I opted for a Neutral Eye instead of the Green featured on the model.
I'm lemming for the Vincent Longo products used on the Model.
I'm still working "Project Use What You Have" though. *smiles*





EYES

Primary Primer - L'Oreal De-Crease
(applied with doe foot applicator and spread out with fingers)
Secondary Primer - MAC SOFT OCHRE (Applied with fingers)
Wet N Wild Vanity e/s Palette Matte Colors Only
   Mobile Lid - Soft Brown
   (applied with e.l.f. Professional Eyeshadow Brush)
   Crease - Dark Brown (Applied with Coastal Scents Deluxe Crease Brush C200)
Highlight - Coastal Scents 88 Palette H-1
(Applied with Coastal Scents Deluxe Oval Shadow Brush)
Top Lashline Make Up For Ever Aqua Pencil BLACK,
set with About Face Cosmetics LUCKY CHARM Mineral e/s
...Wet N Wild H20 Liquid Liner BLACK (for wing only)
Bottom Under Lashline NYX Eyeliner Pencil PE15 PURPLE,
set with Make Up For Ever #92
and About Face LUCKY CHARM
Mascara -  MAC ZoomLash ZOOMBLACK,  CoverGirl LashBlast VERY BLACK
Lashes - Sassi #747M, LashGrip

CHEEKS

L'Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing Cream - 886 ELATED
(Applied with fingers)
NARS Powder Blush CRAZED (Applied with MAC 187SE Brush)












LIPS

Line NYX Eyeliner Pencil PE15 PURPLE
Fill NYX Lip Liner Pencil PRUNE
Lipstick MAC Violetta (Amplified Creme)
Lipgloss NYX MegaShine PURPLE RAIN,
Mona Lisa SuperShine LILAC #42


















Do you have any favorite Purple lip products?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Purple is a gorgeous color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely!!! Haven't been wearing makeup much lately, don't know what's up with me. Lol! Violetta lipstick is my favorite purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ann...Thanks so much! :O) I love it when you visit & comment!

    @ rmcandlelight...Thanks so much Sis! I didn't really wear much makeup in Nov @ all. I had bare nails for about a week. Not even clear to protect. LOL We all go through that somex. I love my Violetta. I'm ready to take to the next level w/ that MUFE Rouge Artiste #15 though. I'm trying to be satisfied w/ my current stash. LOL But I have my Sephora gift bucks to spend & I'm close to VIB status. I can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Angelys...Wow! What an AWESOME compliment! *blushing* Thank you! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.