Are You Looking For Something?

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Outfit Of The Day OOTD - Sunday Going To Meeting

My biggest challenge is making sure that my hair and makeup are conservative.
In my culture, we tend to show out, but it is not always appropriate to do that. *smiles*
I do not always want to rock neutral eyes. If I incorporate colored eyeshadow, I try to keep the lips relatively neutral.

GEAR
Brown Suede Duster Jacket - Target
Steel Blue Turtleneck - Ashley Stewart
Black Pencil Skirt - Kiyonna
(I'll never buy from them again. Customer Svc is HORRIBLE, they gagged me out of $50)
Black Tights - Walmart
Cheetah Print Scarf - Fashion Bug

Bag - Vintage Find (Estee Lauder Gift Bag)
Kicks - Black 2" Pump with Bow Payless Judge Shoe (promoted as 24/7 comfort...I beg to differ)
Earrings - 1 1/2" Silver Hoops (Beauty Supply $1 for a pk of 3)

HAIR - Janet Collection Whole Lace
First Lady #1





















Makeup Breakdown
FACE

Nars Sheer Glow, L'Oreal True Match N8 Powder, elf Tone 4 Powder (contour)
HiP Enamoured Cream Blush
Milani Sunset Beach

EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion,
Secondary base Jane Gliding Eyeliner SCUBA
Mobile Lid - elf quad BLUE MOON 2 blues only. light blue in tearduct, darker blue in center lid
Outer V - NARS CHINA BLUE
Crease/Transition - L'Oreal Matte - BRUSHED SUEDE
Highlight CS 88 Palette H1 (corner bottom e/s) over MUFE camouflage Palette #5 lightest color.
Top Lashline WnW h20 liner BLACK

Under Bottom Lashline Revlon High Dimension liner SAPPHIRE blue set w/ NARS CHINA BLUE

LIPS
Line - NYX NUTMEG
Fill - MAC Lipstick MOCHA (Satin)
L'Oreal HiP Shine Struck Liquid Lip Color SPLENDID

When you attend events for which more conservative makeup and hair are required, what are some of your favorite combinations?

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous FOTD&OOTD,LOVE IT SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sher...Thank you for your support! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so well put together. This is very pretty and will add Kiyonna to the hit list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Vixxan...Thankyou for the compliments. Yes, Kiyonna is booty! #hated it! As much as I loved the skirt, being DEFRAUDED is not good business. It was ridiculous. You're welcome

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that scarf, like now lol... love it Sha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mz More...LOL that scarf reminds me of the little knome in the commercials. It's like everywhere in my LOTD. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.