|Make Up For Ever|
I have been using this foundation for several months. I like it very much.
I purchased this in shade 177 Cognac for dark skin with yellow undertones.
- Flawless finish!
- No SPF. This is beautiful for photographs.
- Not at all cakey. Very light formulation. It feels as if I am not even wearing foundation.
- Comes with a pump and a lid. This is convenient for travel.
- Affordable mid to high end price at $40 for 1.01 fluid ounces.
- My combination skin is oily in the t-zone. It will break through in one to three hours without a silicone based primer.
- Transfer is terrible. I MUST set it with a powder and also a finishing spray. Even then, I still experience transfer on my clothes as well as telephones.
- I MUST wear a primer with this foundation. Otherwise I do break out in fine bumps.
- No SPF. If you want to wear this shade during the day, be sure that your primer has SPF.
I would recommend this for a night at dinner or an evening out. Have you tried this foundation?