Are You Looking For Something?

Monday, April 9, 2012

Look of The Day (LOTD) - Featuring Purple Ponte Knit Twist Waist Dress


I was fortunate to find this Ponte Knit Dress Twist Waist Dress at Lands' End.
In store, the dress retails for $6.99.
This is end of season clearance.
Online, the plus size dress retails for $64.99.
You can find it here http://www.landsend.com/

I found the Cotton Voile scarf in Light English Violet Floral there as well. It retails for $30.
Unfortunately, the scarf is no longer available on line.
You may still be able to find it at your local Lands' End store. Lands' End can be found in many Sears stores.









Dark Grape Twist Waist Ponte Knit Dress
Photo Credit: Lands' End.com




















You cannot really see the makeup well. Photos were impromptu from hubby's android.

FACE
Prime - Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Shine Control
Foundation - MAC Matchmaster
Contour - e.l.f. pressed powder TOFFEE
Highlight - NARS Albatross
Set - MAC Transparent Loose Powder
& Urban Decay all nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray










EYES
Prime - e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Base - MAC paint pot SOFT OCHRE
Mobil Lid Wet N Wild Vanity Brown (Dupe for MAC Texture)
Outer V - MUFE #92 & NARS DAPHNE
Bottom Lashline Milani Eye Pencil MEDITERRANEAN BLUE
set with NARS OUTREMER
Mascara: Maybelline The Colossal GLAM BLACK

CHEEKS
La Femme Blush On Rouge PURPLE PASSION

LIPS
lipstick - MUFE #15 and Revlon BERRY HAUTE (MAC Up the Amp Dupe)
gloss - Milani FASHION DIVA (MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass Dupe)

Have you ever shopped at Lands' End? What are some of your favorite items?

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous sis,u look great as always<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sher! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit & leave such a lovely comment. :O)

      Delete
  2. working your puprle lip girl! i have never shopped at landsend, but if i'm not mistaking my aunties would always get the catalog. nice comfy dress in my favorite purple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliment. Lands' End has some really good anchor pieces. I love their Pinpoint Oxford shirts, & tshirts. They are shrinkproof, color fast & you never have to worry about lint balls.
      Their mdse is also guaranteed period! So yeah....def a comfy dress. The purple funked it up, b/c it's def conservative. LOL

      Delete
  3. Loving the purple lips and the hair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.