Are You Looking For Something?

Friday, August 31, 2012

Throwback Tutorial - Smokey Blue Eyeshadow



So I used to have a YouTube Channel a few years ago. I won 2nd place in a contest recreating a look from one of my favorite beautygurus, trinicandy223. She no longer makes videos. Nor do I. I deleted my old channel and created a new one for a little anonymity. I was overwhelmed by a lot of "freaks" reaching out to me. I feel like I can connect more with my supporters in the blogsphere. I think I've come a long way since 2009.
Have you ever looked back at your older "work" and seen improvement?

Who are some of your favorite YouTube beauty gurus?

2 comments:

  1. wow,awesome video sis i loooooove it. you should make videos on youtube please i beg lol
    u r really funny

    My fave youtube gurus have to be
    Coloured beautiful, LilpumpkinpiE,scandalous beauty and a couple more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks so much for the compliments. I look back @ the old vids & laugh b/c of the progress I've made since then. Who have I been watching on YT lately? butterflybeauty713, holmique, liquidlinerlover.
      I'm trying 2 get my lighting together. Then of course, there is the time. I have so little of it lately. You'll be one of the 1st to know. Should I resume the vids. Thanks for your support.

      Delete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.