Are You Looking For Something?

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lips Of The Day (LOTD) featuring NARS Honolulu Honey Satin Lipstick

Everyone who regularly reads this blog knows that I love a good bargain.
It takes me sometimes a year to invest in more pricey higher end makeup products.
I usually invest in such items when I have received a free gift card or some other discount.












At $24 this was a hard pill to swallow, however,
I was in search of a complimentary
peachy nude lipstick with staying power and this seemed to fit the bill.
Yes, I waited an entire year before I bought it.
I must say it is one of my favorite nude lipsticks.

















Do you own this lipstick?
What is your favorite shade of peachy nude?

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous lipstick,my nude has to be sleek peaches and cream and rimmel vintage pink but i have nars cruising on my mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sher! Thanks so much for sharing your faves! I appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE nudes!!! I LIVE for them. I don't own this one --yet. Lol. I've had a crappy week so I just might travel to my Sephora to see what they have in stock! Lol. (Not that I need anymore makeup!)

    My favorite nude combo has to be WnW 903C with MAC's freckletone lipstick and MAC's Richer Lusher on top!!! But really any nude will do! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey La! Thanks for sharing your faves! A new lil lipstick is a great pick me up. LOL Thanks for your visit & your comment.

      Delete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.