Are You Looking For Something?

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Face Of The Day (FOTD) Teal Eyeshadow with Peach Lips

I have been eager to really shop my stash and use my Maybelline Color Tattoo 24/7 Color Eyeshadows.
I was not disappointed by TENACIOUS TEAL!


Blackberry Pic
FACE
Prime - Black Radiance Anti Shine and Phillips Milk of Magnesia in Nose Only
NARS Sheer Glow MACAO
Contour - Cover Girl Bronzer EBONY
Transition - L'Oreal HiP Bronzing Powder - GLOWING
Highlight - NARS ForePlay Palette - GOLD
Setting Powder - MAC Transparent Loose Powder
Setting Spray - Urban Decay the all NIGHTER

BROWS
Above Brows - MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC50
Below Brows - Highlight MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC45








EYES
Under Eye Concealer - LORAC CoverUP C7, and MAC Select Moisture Concealer NC45 set with e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder TOFFEE
Prime - NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Primer
Secondary Base - Maybelline Color Tattoo 24/7 Eyeshadow TENACIOUS TEAL
Highlight - Urban Decay FOXY from the NAKED 2 Palette and H1 from Coastal Scents 88 Palette
Tearduct - L'Oreal HiP Loose Eyeshadow Pigment - RESTLESS
Crease - MAC SADDLE
Deepen Crease MAC FOLIE
Transition - L'Oreal Matte SUEDE BROWN
Outer V - Darkest Teal from NYX Aquamarine Trio
Mobile Lid - NK HD eyeshadow
Tightline/Waterline - Revlon Color Stay Pencil BLACK
Mascara - Maybelline The COLOSSAL Very BLACK

CHEEKS
L'Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing Cream - ENAMOURED
Milani Mineral Blush - SUNSET BEACH
NARS ForePlay Palette - MATTE PEACH


Blackberry Pic

LIPS
Line - NK BROWN
Fill - REVLON Matte SMOKED PEACH
Gloss - Maybelltne Wet Shine Diamonds MARQUISE PEACH



















Note to self ...If you ever see this lipgloss in Dollar Tree, buy every single one available.
Have you ever seen this lipgloss?


2 comments:

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.