Are You Looking For Something?

Monday, April 1, 2013

Face of the Day (FOTD) - Featuring Coral Lips and Natural Hairstyle -Twist Out


FACE
Prime - Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Anti Shine
Foundation - Lancome Teint de Miracle 450 SUEDE
Contour - CoverGirl Queen Bronzer EBONY
Highlight - NARS GOLD from FOREPLAY Palette

EYES
Prime - NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Base - MAC Paint Pot SOFT OCHRE
Mobile Lid - MAC BAMBOO
Crease - MAC SADDLE
Deepen Outer V - MAC FOLIE
Highlight - Urban Decay - FOXY
Inner Tearduct - MAC GOLDMINE
Top Line - Maybelline Liquid Liner Ultra Liner BLACK
Under Lashline - Urban Decay WHISKEY set with MAC FOLIE
Mascara - Maybelline the COLOSSAL BLACK


CHEEKS
Base - L'Oreal HIP Blendable Blushing Cream ENAMOURED
Set - Milani Mineral Blush SUNSET BEACH and MAC Ombre RIPE PEACH

LIPS
Line - NK Pencil BROWN
Fill - MAC Creamsheen EVERHIP
Gloss - MAC lipglass MORANGE



This was my first twistout at work. I snapped a quick photo.
I received many compliments. I even surprised a few people who didin't recognize me.
It felt great to finally let my scalp BREATHE.

Are you looking forward to rocking any CORALs this Spring?
How are you wearing your hair today?

2 comments:

  1. This is so so beautiful sis,I love flawless face&ur hair so gorgeous, looking foward to rocking corals yes ma'am I'm tired of this cold lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sher! I am excited abt brighter colors. I'm tired of the cold roo.

      Delete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.