Are You Looking For Something?

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lips Of The Day Featuring MAC Lavender Whip from Baked Beauties Collection

I was a remorseful skipper of MAC's 2008 Limited Edition release of Lavender Whip.
The skipping fuelled a quest for limited edition lippies ever since. I was excited to see this re-promoted in the Baking Beauties Collection. MAC tweaked the color to make it more universally flattering. I think the new color is very wearable. I still want the old one though.

My lips were stained with Make Up For Ever #15.
I'd eaten lunch. The first application also included Lip Liner. However for this pic, I just layered two swipes of Lavender Whip all over my lips.
The only thing about these kinds of shades is they make your teeth look yellow. UGH!

Lavender Whip retails for $15 US.
Cremesheen is not one of my favorite formulations because one needs to layer it several times to get the full on color. It does not last more than an hour and a half on my lips.

Line - La Splash CAFE SUAVE
Fill - MAC LAVENDER WHIP (Cremesheen)




Do you own Lavender Whip?
Do you like Cremesheen Formulation?

6 comments:

  1. such a pretty shade and suits u well my sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. I know you could pull it off too.

      Delete
  2. Very flattering on you. I do have the old one and you are absolutely right it makes my teeth look dingy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhonda. Lol I prefer a nice blue based red which makes my teeth look oh ao white.

      Delete
  3. hi doll this is Marlene. I will make those videos into a dvd. if you need to contact me find on my facebook page please. MarleneAymone

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.