Are You Looking For Something?

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Natural Hair Updo - Curly Ponytail & Face Of The Day




We went out for a quick bite after work. I had only a half an hour to freshen up my makeup and hair and change my clothes. This was a quick style. My hair was in a twist out. I wanted to pull it up since the curls weren't laying the way I wanted.


FACE
Prime - Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Anti Shine
Foundation - Make Up For Ever HD 177
Contour - Cover Girl Queen Bronzer EBONY
Set - MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural  DARK, Urban Decay Setting Spray the ALL NIGHTER

EYES
Prime - NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Base - MAC Paint Pot - SOFT OCHRE
Mobile Lid - MAC BAMBOO
Transition MAC SADDLE
Crease -  MAC BROWN SCRIPT
Outer V - MAC FOLIE
Highlight - Urban Decay FOXY
Top Line - Maybelline Ultra Liner BLACK
Bottom Waterline - Revlon Color Stay BLACK

CHEEKS
NARS - Exhibit A

LIPS
Kat Von D Everlasting Love Lip Stain OUTLAW

I chose Kat Von D Everlasting Love Lip Stain in OUTLAW because I knew we would be eating and I wanted minimal touch ups. I had blackened Tilapia with a side of veggies and roasted red potatoes. YUM!

Do you have a go to lip product for dinner dates?

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful,I love it sis! When going out I carry my mac&ysl lipsticks as they last longer&i touch up less

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sher! Thanks so much. I dont have any ysl but mufe are my next fave for staying power.

      Delete
  2. I love this look. Did I already comment? I don't think I did. This is my go to look, the only difference is I use Naked pigment on the lid, but I use all the other colors. Love the lip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks La! I dont have naked pigment. I have tan. I rwally want a few more pigments.

      Delete
  3. And I love your hair! I meant to type that too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.