Are You Looking For Something?

Monday, April 8, 2013

Springtime Orange (FOTD) Face Of The Day and Natural Hairstyle TOP KNOT

I welcomed warmer temperatures today and celebrated by wearing a sunny Orange lipstick & warm Orange cheeks. I elected to gather up my hair into a fashionable top knot. It's wash day and I had to run an errand.

FACE
Prime - Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Anti Shine
Foundation - NARS Sheer Glow CADIZ for interior portion of face, MACAO for exterior portion.
Contour - Cover Girl Queen Bronzer EBONY
Highlight - e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder WARM TAN
Set - Under eye concealer set with Ben Nye BANANA Powder, Rest of face set with MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural DARK
Setting Spray - Urban Decay the ALL NIGHTER

EYES
Base - e.l.f. Studio Eye Primer
Mobile Lid - NK HD e/s 3008 (nude)
Crease - NYX EUTOPIA
Transition -  e.l.f. 32 e/s palette WARM BROWN
Tearduct - NK HD e/s 3028 (yellow gold)
Highlight - Coastal Scents 88 palette A8
Top Lashline - Maybelline ULTRA Liquid Liner BLACK
Under Bottom Lashline - Urban Decay WHISKEY set with NYX EUTOPIA
Mascara - Maybelline the COLOSSAL BLACK
Under Eye Concealer - MAC ProLongWear NW40, with MAC Select Moisture Concealer NC45




CHEEKS
NARS Powder Blush TAJ MAHAL

LIPS
Line - NK BROWN
Fill - Make Up For Ever Rouge Artiste Intense #40
Gloss - Mona Lisa #9 COPPER

I was eager to rock my new gauzy scarf. The earrings are from a local beauty supply store.

Do you wear Orange Lipstick?
What is your favorite shade?
Have you ever worn your hair in a TOP KNOT?

4 comments:

  1. Thot I left a comment on this one oooohps maybe not lol. U look so gorgeous,love the look&ur hair is gorj!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sher! I really appreciate your support.

      Delete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.