Are You Looking For Something?

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Feeling Copper - Face Of The Day (FOTD)

Blackberry Pic
Although I have really been enjoying wearing bold dark lips, I felt like playing around with my copper lippies! I went for a monochromatic look.
I'm making a more concious effort to not present the mean mug/blank stare. I'm not a model. Beauty bloggers know you have to take a bijillion pics to get the perfect one. Over time you get to know your best angles. Light is critical.

Off Topic
I will probably be upgrading to an android phone next year, albeit reluctantly. As soon as I get to know one phone, I upgrade when hubby does. One advantage of that would be the ability to do Instagram.







FACE
Prime - Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Shine Control
Foundation - NARS Sheer Glow MACAO
Contour - e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder SPICE, Transitioned with L'Oreal HiP Bronzer in GLOWING
Highlight - NARS ALBATROSS
Setting Powder - MAC Transparent Powder
Setting Spray - Urban Decay the ALLNIGHTER


BROWS
Line/Fill - NYX Auto Liner DARK BROWN
Set - L'Oreal HiP Eyeshadow Duo ROARING Taupe side only


It can be so tricky to get the focus right on Blackberry











EYES
Prime - NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Secondary Base - Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow 24 Hour FIERCE & TANGY
Mobile Lid - NARS CALIFORNIA
Crease - MAC FOLIE
Outer V - NARS GALAPAGOS
Highlight/Tearduct - L'Oreal HiP Loose Eyeshadow RESTLESS
Upper Lashline - Wet N Wild H20 Liquid Liner BLACK
Waterline - Revlon Color Stay BLACK
Mascara - Maybelline the COLOSSAL BLACKEST BLACK
Under Eye Concealer - LORAC Coverup C7 & MAC Select Moisture Concealer NC45 Set with MAC Powder WARM LIGHT

CHEEKS
Base - L'Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing Cream TICKLED
Set - NARS TAJ MAHAL

LIPS 
Line - NK BROWN
Fill - NK Crayon COPPER, Milani BONFIRE, NK VIBRANT ORANGE
Gloss - Tropez COPPER


Fake Smile &
Distorted Fisheye Lens Effect
via Blackberry
 Are you a Beauty Blogger?

Do you take a million pictures to capture the right one?

Do you have anyone helping you to take the pictures for your blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.