Are You Looking For Something?

Monday, July 6, 2009

July Storage Solution!




I was beginning to find the office storage drawers impractical for my pencils.
I searched the house for an item which I could repurpose. I found the most practical solution yet! YAY!

I used to be a Kitchen Consultant for The Pampered Chef. I own a considerable amount of their products. One of which includes the Tool Turn About. I have 3, so I was able to condense some of my tools & free up one for my makeup storage.


Tool Turn-About — $18.00
Store more! An extended base has an improved spinning function that handles up to 10 lbs. of tools and still spins freely. The new black color complements any kitchen and appliances, even stainless! Dishwasher-safe.

When I sold PC, the Tool Turn Abouts were WHITE.
I found a practical solution at my local WalMart.


The revolutionary no-prep, superbond Fusion for Plastic® now makes painting plastic possible.

No sanding or priming required
Bonds easily to most plastics, PVC, resin and more
Fast dry; fully chip resistant after 7 days
Features EZ Touch 360® Dial Spray Tip

It took 15 mins to dry & 1 hr until I was able to handle it. I'm thrilled with my new solution for storage. There are a number of other things which could be stored in this handy item. How about makeup brushes? The possiblities are endless.




Click HERE for the link to the product I used.



Click HERE for the link to a similiar product

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. omg!! I think I have something like that!!...your brillant! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the lovely comment. LOL i love my new organizer! doesn't take much to make us happy, does it

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.