Are You Looking For Something?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix



What is it?
A light and comfortable spray that sets all types of makeup and prolongs hold, even under extreme conditions.

What is it formulated to do?
With the alcohol-free formula, makeup is protected by a light, invisible film that feels comfortable on the skin. Enriched with chitosan, a marine algae extract, this makeup fixer spray protects skin against external damage caused by temperature changes, pollution, and other possible irritants.

Dany Sanz Tip:
For busy women who want to go from work to an evening dinner out and don't have time to go home for touch ups, spray mist and fix on a thick tissue and pat gently on the face to refresh your makeup. Then apply a veil of compact powder to give your complexion a velvety texture for the evening.

I purchased the small bottle (.84oz) from Sephora for $8.
The large bottle (4.22oz) is $28.

You NEED this in your life!
After having used this product, I hugged my hubby. To my surprize, not a trace of my fully made up face was left on his fresh white t-shirt! I'll never go without it again!

Albeit, the pose was awkward b/c I was trying to disguise my double chin, this product really did the best job EVER in setting my makeup! LOL



FACE: MAC Skin Primer, MAC Select Spf15 - NW43,
elf Clarifying Pressed Powder TONE 3 (tzone)/TONE 4 (contour),
NARS Albatross (highlight), MAC Sculpt N Shape Powder WARMLIGHT (dark side only),
MAC Transparent Setting Powder, MUFE Mist & Fix

CHEEKS: L'Oreal Hip Blendable Blushing Creme - ELATED, NARS Powder Blush - CRAZED

EYES: NYX e/s SKIN (mobile lid), NYX e/s EUTOPIA (crease), NYX e/s GOLDEN (highlight)
Jane Gel Eyeliner BLACK, Sassi #73 lashes

LIPS: Milani Lip Pencil Red Velvet, Ruby Kisses l/s Velvet Red,
MAC Dazzleglass Love Alert

Buy yours @
www.sephora.com

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks great! Thanks for explaining it. I've seen it at Sephora but I didn't know exactly what it was for. I figured it's like mac fix+, but I don't really know what that is either! I love how there's a small bottle you can buy. I love MUFE products.. this is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting Stephanie. I don't follow Dany Sanz directions. LOL I only spray it on top of my transparent finishing powder to set all of my makeup. Just like w/ fix+, which I don't own. 2 of my very oily friends who own both products said they prefer the MUFE over mac fix +. makeupbytiffanyd (YoutTube) also just bought this when she went to vegas & said she likes it better. I'm loving the convenience of the smaller bottle as well. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this in my life thanx for sharing sis...u look amazing btw ur skin looks radiant

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sharon...I love this stuff REALLY! Next on my list of acquisitions is Model In A Bottle! Thansk for compliment. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.