Wednesday, October 14, 2009
AMOROUS - MAC Dazzleglass Cream
This was the only color from this collection which I purchased so far.
- Compared to regular MAC Dazzleglass, it's much more pigmented.
- Dupes are great, but I have YET to find another product with the same shine & vibrancy effect of the microshimmers!
- Lovely Vanilla Scent! YUM
- Used alone, it is too sheer for me
- I prefer to use it over lipstick
- Seems to fade after a couple of hours of wear
- The shimmers tend to settle in the creases of your lips over time.
- Pricey $18.00 OUCH!
I LOVE IT!
Liner/Amuse Lip Pencil BURGANDY ($.50)
Lipstick - Revolt Bordeaux ($1.00)
AMOROUS Dazzleglass Cream
To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.