Are You Looking For Something?

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jordana & Milani Liner Collection

Click on any image for an enlarged view.



Jordana is stepping up their game! They are highly recommended by many on the makeup message boards as MAC dupes. Pretty soon, we will be able to purchase Jordana products directly from their website! YAY!

http://www.jordanacosmetics.com

They are all VERY pigmented, & super soft!
EASY LINERS are auto-liner pencils.
KOHL Liners are very economical.

You may be able to find these at Walgreens or at your local beauty supply store.



SWATCHES:



EASYLINER for lips
• Comes in 15 Colors
• Retractable-No Sharpening Required
• Silky Smooth Soft Glide Formula
• Excellent Color Coverage; Rich Semi-Matte Finish
• All-Day Wear
• Convenient & Easy to Use

NET WT .01 oz /.28g

- Colors from my collection...
MARMALADE
CORAL ICE
ROSE BLUSH

7" LIPLINER PENCIL
• Comes in 9 Colors
• The Foolproof Way to Line Lips
• Easy Application
• Prevents Color from Bleeding
Beyond the Lip Line
• Excellent Quality= Great Value

NET WT .12 OZ/3.4g

- Colors from my collection
BEACH SAND
ICED PINK
DEEP PURPLE

7" EYELINER PENCIL
• Comes in 9 Colors
• Rich, Dense Color Resists Fading
• Smudge-Proof
• Lines, Defines, Accentuates
• Smooth-Glide Formula
• Stays Put in All Weather

NET WT .044oz /1.2g

- Colors from my collection...
BLACKEST BLACK
TURQUOISE
EVERGREEN
WHITE

5 1/2" EYELINER PENCIL

• Comes in 26 colors
• Non-Skipping; Creates Precise, Fine Outline
• Compact Size Fits in Purse or Makeup Bag
• Soft & Gentle Application
• Stays Silky-Smooth in All Weather

NET WT .049 OZ / 1.39 g

- Colors from my collection...
EMERALD
DARK EMERALD
------------------------------------------------------

Milani Pencils are SOFT!
They are highly pigmented.



You can find them at CVS, Walgreens & Target
You can buy them online at

www.cherryculture.com

www.nonpareilboutique.com

www.milani.com

SWATCHES:



LIP PENCILS:

Smooth-glide formula delivers expert lining that doesn’t skip. Sharpens to a fine-line point.

These colors are discontinued, but you may be able to find them on ebay.

NET WT 0.04 OZ/1.15g

- Colors from my collection...
Red Velvet
Bonfire

EYE PENCILS:

Smooth-glide formula delivers expert lining that doesn’t skip. Sharpens to a fine-line point.

NET WT 0.04 OZ/1.15g

- Available in 4 shades.
- Colors from my collection...
Green Glamour
Mediterranean Blue

2 comments:

  1. wow all so pigmented !thanks for the swatchie !:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. Thank you for following & commenting. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.