Are You Looking For Something?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random Nail Polish Haul

Click any image for an enlarged view.

I picked up these nail polishes from my local beauty supply.
They were $1.99 each.

BIZERK TURQ (cream turquoise)
ULTRA VIOLET (magenta with irredescent shimmer)
JEWEL TONE BLUE (cobalt blue with shimmer)



With Flash



Without Flash



These Revlon colors are to die for! I picked them up @ my local Rite Aid. I love a BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 Free), but I think I paid full price because they caught my eye when I was shopping for something else.

Rich, glorious, gorgeous color. It completes an outfit. It expresses your mood. It sets hearts racing! And Revlon® Nail Enamel is color at its most beautiful. With 60 chip-resistant shades to choose from, every aspect of your personality can have its day … or night!
DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free.

With Flash

Opulent Pink (soft pink with gold shimmer)
Steel-her-Heart (steel gray with silver shimmer)





Without Flash



for more info, visit

http://www.cosmeticgroup.com/aboutcolorclub.html

http://www.revlon.com

1 comment:

  1. wow...I love these...so pretty&vibrant hun. thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.