Are You Looking For Something?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Micropeeling Facial Cleansing 7piece Cloth Set with Pouch REVIEW



Rid yourself of dry, dead skin with this set of micropeeling cleansing cloths.
The tiny fibers gently slough away dead skin, revealing a smoother, more radiant complexion. An absolute must-have for those who are serious about skin care.
•Includes five 12" x 12" facial cloths, two 8" x 6" cleansing mitts, one net laundry bag, and a satin pouch
•Laundry bag/pouch: 100% polyester
•Cloths/mitts: 80% polyester/20% polyamide
•Machine wash, tumble dry
•Made in China
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Thoughts:

I have struggled with flakey skin all of my life. After having children, my skin changed from dry to combination. (oily in the t-zone). It's a well known fact that foundation just doesn't look right over flakes. I decided to invest in this set.
These towels are nothing short of amazing. I love to use them to remove my makeup before I use my Clairsonic Mia. They even remove mascara. I just wet the cloth.
No cleaner is needed. I haven't washed them yet, but I was so excited about the results I just had to share. I am ordering another set. If you order these, I would suggest you not order the white. In the comments section on QVC, a woman was mortified that housekeeping accidentally scooped her set during a hotel stay. OUCH!

I thought this would be a great investment, over buying disposable face cleansing cloths from MAC, Olay, Neutrogena or Equate! Wooo Hooo!

I only wish they came in MORE colors!

I give this product 5 out of 5 stars!

For More Info, Click Here

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for making Clarisonic part of your daily beauty routine. We appreciate our fans! Let us know if you ever have any questions at info@clarisonic.com or follow us on Twitter @Clarisonic. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my cloths and Mia too :-). I didn't expect the cloths to be much better than an average washcloth, couldn't have been more wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ CurvyGirl, thanks for commenting. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.