Are You Looking For Something?

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Updated Muji Storage 2013


Top to bottom,
Row 1
Acrylic Book Organizer from Staples Office Supply. Contains Pigments, Larger Eyeshadow Palettes
1- 2 Drawer Unit. Contains pigments, Paint Pots and Eyeshadow Primers
2 - 5 Drawer Units. Contains Maybelline Color Tattoos, Pigments, Single Eyeshadows and Drugstore Eyeshadow Palettes
Row 2
1 - 2 Drawer Flip Top Unit. Contains Liquid Foundations, Setting Sprays, Facial Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer plus Brush Shampoo & Cleanser.
Overflow Drugstore Eyeshadow quads and a few blushes.
2 - 5 Drawer Units. Contains Bronzers, Cream Blushes, Powder Blushes, Lipgloss
Row 3
Pampered Chef Tool Turn About with Makeup Brushes
2- 3 Drawer Units from the Container Store
Contains Setting Powders, Concealers, Pigments, Bronzers, eos Lip Balms, Beauty Supply 3 in 1 Makeup Pencils, Mascaras and Eyebrow Pencils.
In the front, 3 - 36 Lipstick Holders.

This setup is constantly changing.
I do plan to procure another 3 Drawer unit from the Container Store for my lashes, and Cotton products.
I would also like to get some alternative storage for my makeup pencils. I saw some acrylic drawer inserts from the Container Store, as well as some Pencil Caddies on the Muji website. I have not made up my mind which I would enjoy more.

Do you own any of these storage solutions?
Are you planning on reorganizing your set up anytime soon?

8 comments:

  1. That is what I call organized. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vixxan! You are my organization inspiration/guru! :o)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely amazing my sis, brings mine to shame haha need2update my storage idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks for your comment Sharon. I love organization!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love your drawers. I have recently have wanted to have my own little area in my room. I don't have as much makeup as you :( but I'm going to try :) where did you get your acrylic organizers from ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Thank you for your visit & comment. I have way too much mu. Lol I purchased drawers from muji.

      Delete
  4. This may be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I love organization! Please tell my where I can get the acrylic units. I am desperate need of something to organize my makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Thank you for visting &comment leaving such a lovely comment. I bought the drawers from muji.

      Delete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.