Are You Looking For Something?

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fab Fashion Find - Blazers

I happened upon some clearance plus sized blazers at my local SEARS.
Apparently they were overlooked in the stockroom and they wanted to get rid of them, so they set a price point of $3.99! The original price for each of them was $44.00.

Of course I grabbed one in each of the colors available.
COBALT




















Although they are not lined, they do have ruched 3/4 length sleeves and faux pockets on the front. The lapel is not too wide. I plan to wear mine with t-shirts, and jeans. They even dress up a button down shirt or can be worn over a dress. I find them great for hot days where the airconditioning is bone chilling.

PURPLE
























They are on trend for Spring and Fall.
BLACK






















Do you own any Blazers?
Which color is your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. I own 4blazers need more lol. They r such a staple for wardrobes. I love e ones u bough,my fav is cobalt blue one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would live a weel made beige one. I srmbles upon a red 1and 2day but it was too big. I dont have a fave just yest. Lol too many options.

      Delete
  2. I really do need some blazers.... I have come cropped one, but I need to update my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 4. Would live a couple mor though. Thanks for yiur vusit n comment A!

      Delete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.