Are You Looking For Something?

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Coastal Scents Gel Liners






13 rich in color Gel Liners have arrived, these apply with ease using an angle liner brush. We were sure to pass out samples to several of our testers who have used these for 2 months. Application is easy, has the ability to design and be creative, lasts all day without smudging or creasing and are highly pigmented. There is so much work involved in finding a truly great gel liner, along with needing it mass produced we have finally hit on a company who can offer us both!

GET ALL 13 COLORS AS A SET AND GET A SPECIAL DEAL!
If compared to HIP gels these are a several steps above in quality, they compare to MAC as I have also used several of those over the trial period. Each Liner comes in a black box with our CS Trademark Gel Liner Logo, a round peek hole, ingredients on the back. These are packaged in a thick walled; frosty glass jar with black cap. These are 5 gram jars, due to the intensity of the liners you will only need a dab of gel to achieve your look.

Reviews so far are GREAT! I'd love to add these to my collection!
Pro: less expensive than MAC fluidline
Con: color name is not on jar, (easily fixed)

$6.95 each or $82.90 for all 13 colors. buy them @ www.coastalscents.com

3 comments:

  1. I love these but I just can't get away from black..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. somex i use black & then put this right above it to set it off. like in the peacock tut. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U know what else Jenn? I was thinking we could prob use these as like a paint pot. If I can ever scratch up the dough to buy them, I'll let you know how that works. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.