Thursday, January 22, 2009
Revlon HIGH DIMENSION Eyeliner
I was looking for a less expensive alternative to MakeUpForever's Aqua Eyes.
They pack a whollup @ $35 for 5. They are waterproof. The Revlon Eyeliners are not.
But @ $8.99 for a lot of 6 assorted colors, I thought I'd give it a whirl. My goal is to recreate the intensity of the colors.
SWATCHES! (with flash)
01 Black Flash
04 Sapphire Flash
02 Steel Flash
05 Garnet Flash
03 Bronze Flash
06 Gold Flash
The texture of these eyeliners is AMAZING!
- Black Flash is an Off Black w/ a bit of shimmer. It would probably make a good
- Sapphire Flash is a solid Dark Navy (almost Black). It is great!
- Steel Flash is HOT! I'm in love with this! It's almost a Battleship Gray with a bit of shimmer.
- Garnet Flash reminds me of a Warm Copper. Love it!
- Bronze Flash reminds me of a Burnt Gold. It's awesome!
- Gold Flash is just that! LOL a flash of gold! Wonderful!
You may be able to find these on ebay or @ www.brigettesboutique.com.
I am still on the hunt for NYX eyeliners in
for less than $2.49. I'll keep you posted as to whether or not I can accomplish this.
To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.