Are You Looking For Something?

Friday, October 30, 2009

L'Oreal HiP Loose Eyeshadow Pigment Collection

I did not see these on the LorealParisUSA website. However, I still see them in stores. I purchased some of these on ebay and some during BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 Free) sales at local drugstores.
I am missing only 2 that I'd like to add.
The white that reflects pink
as well as
the burgundy one. I probably don't need the burgundy one because it's rumored to be a dupe for MAC reflects blackened red, which I already own.






SWATCHES





INTREPID (rumored to be a dupe for MAC Brown/Blue Pigment)
Reads differently, depending on what color base you use.



MAC Golden Olive Pigment/L'Oreal HiP REBEL



MAC Golden Olive Pigment/L'Oreal HiP REBEL Swatched



View COLOR MONTAGE from L'Oreal Paris USA
click here

Do you own any of these products? What do you think about them?

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! I just linked to this post on my blog. I was looking for comparisons of Golden Olive to Rebel and yours came up first on google. Yay!! I love it when that happens. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful. Great photographs. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.