Are You Looking For Something?

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Supa-Dupa Exciting! Gift Haul

I was pleasantly surprized by my letter carrier today!
I received a gift package from my friend Kebia.

I now OWN my very 1st MAC lipstick! *angelic chorus*

Show Orchid (Amplified Creme)


It smells soooo good!

NYX Current Lip Liner Pencil, & MAC Show Orchid



NYX Current Lip Liner, MAC Show Orchid l/s, MAC Love Alert Dazzleglass



I was delighted to see the "extras"!
Yes, "extras": Pigment/glitter samples.

Primary Yellow & Hi-Def Cyan


Rock-it Yellow & Full_Force_Violet (MAC PRO Items Not Eye Safe)


Pink Bronze & Cocomotion


Surprize Pigment & Reflects Antique Gold


Lidia said it best when she said
"NONE of us would ever be able to use up an entire container of MAC Pigment.
It is best to share with friends when you acquire one."

Take her advice.
If you have makeup buddies, please, SHARE your pigments.

Treat people how you want to be treated & you will reap what you sow.
Pay it forward. You NEVER know, you may just make someone's day.

Special Thanks to my YouTube Sistah



Ck. Out Her Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/kokofemme

7 comments:

  1. OMG show orchid is beautiful...very nice goodies...I have yet to own a MAC lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kimmy,
    Yes, Show Orchid is GORGEOUS! It's a PRO item. You can order if you call the toll free # for MAC Pro. HTH. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Jenn! Yes, it WAS very Sweet! I'm honored to know her & to have her as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that was sweet, I know you're cheesin hard lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheesin'? girl YES! *cartwheels* LOL. Thanks for commenting Jenny!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.