Are You Looking For Something?

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ten Way Dress - Ashley Stewart - Web Exclusive






Photo Credit: Ashley Stewart



This reminds me of the Marilyn Convertible Dress by Monif C. of BET's RocktheRunway Fame.

"1 great dress that can be turned into 10 different styles! Our updated convertible dress is a sexy bandeau dress with a full skirt that has 2 long strips of fabric that extend from a pleated waist to create a variety of dress styles for only $59.00. Styling options include a halter, one shoulder, strapless, wrapped tank, short sleeve dress and more! Easy knit dress has wide elastic band at bust for comfort and support and a full sweep skirt. Length: 44" from Bust. Fabric: 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex. Machine Washable. Made in USA. Web Only."

When I last checked the website, they only had black left, in one size.
Too bad. I hope the next time they get these in stock, I have enough money to get a couple of colors.

Update! 8/17/2010 this dress is back in stock in all blue, black and red
Update 10/5/2010 New Colors for Fall include Violetta (purple) and Dark Idol (brown)
Update 4/5/2011 New Colors for Spring include Royal Blue, Fushia and Coral Pink
Update 5/9/2011 New Colors and Re-stocked colors include, Yellow (gold), Brown, Orange,

Find the Dress
HERE

Click HERE for 10 ways to style this dress

Ashley Stewart Website

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress :)

    Check out my makeup blog...I've had it but never did anything with it. I just did a post :)

    http://mac-uponmymind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress. The blue is beautiful too!
    I'm going to ck out the blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I order this dress in orange for a wedding, that dress was an eye catcher for sure....I have a lot of ppl asking where did I get it from and do they have other colors.. I am going to order another one in red or yellow....it don't even matter what season it is I will make it work, it will be a yellow winter dress with a little jacket...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.